Just Cruise-In 2017 Best of Show winner Gerard Garramore, left, presented his trophy by Ray McClain. (submitted photo)
On Sunday, Sept. 24, a record number of over 150 vehicles arrived at the Madison County Fairgrounds in Brookfield to participate in “Just Cruise-In 2017,” an event that is held in conjunction with the Annual Wheel Days. The first 80 vehicles to arrive received dash plaques and over 50 vehicles received goodie bags for their efforts.
The vehicles that accumulated the most votes were rewarded with trophies:
• Best of Show: 1963 Ford Galaxie owned by Gerard Garramore of Sauquoit.
• Driver’s First Choice: 1927 Chevy Pickup owned by Glenn Forward of Bouckville.
• Driver’s Second Choice: 1959 Chevy ElCamino owned by Robert Nagy of Port Leyden.
• People’s First Choice: 1934 Ford Coupe owned by Gary & Sophie Cole of Fultonville.
• People’s Second Choice: 1959 Ford Fairlane owned by Joe Santoro of Cherry Valley.
• Sponsor Choice: 1956 Chevy Nomad owned by Bob Gleason of Brewerton.
All the winner’s photos can be found on Facebook: Just Cruise-In.
For more information visit madisoncountyfairny.com or call 315-899-5867.
Jason Emerson is editor of the Cazenovia Republican and Eagle Bulletin newspapers.
Oct 22, 2017
Oct 21, 2017
Oct 21, 2017