Quantcast

Photo detail

A propane tank vents flames into the night sky at a house fire in Owasco. Skaneateles VFD assisted the Owasco VFD in the five-hour call.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Total loss in Owasco fire

An 84-year-old man lost his house and everything in it during a fire last week on Swarthout Road in Owasco. The fire, which lit the night sky on Jan. 2, was made brighter by the presence of a propane tank venting itself next to the house.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Sign in to comment