August 29, 2012
The First Presbyterian Church of Cazenovia was recently awarded a $1,500 grant towards a project to repair and replace rotted and missing trim on the wood tower. The church, which was moved to its current location in 1826, is an example of the Federal style, with its white clapboard exterior and distinctive bell tower.
Stories this photo appears in:
The New York Landmarks Conservancy recently announced 23 Sacred Sites Grants totaling $294,500 will be awarded to historic religious properties throughout New York state — including $1,500 to the First Presbyterian Church in Cazenovia.