Fayetteville Four individuals were charged with serving alcohol to a minor after a sting operation in Fayetteville, Manlius and DeWitt Saturday night.
New York State Police conducted the underage identification detail in 10 bars and five stores that sell alcohol.
Those charged with unlawfully dealing with a child and prohibited sales of alcohol to a person under 21 include:
- Nicole Watts, 29, of Liverpool. Watts is a bartender at Carraba's Restaurant in Towne Center.
- Karen Agrippino, 37, of Central Square. She is a cashier at the Wine and Liquors Store in Towne Center.
- Luis Cruz, 23, of Syracuse. He is a cashier at the Nice-N-Easy on Genesee Street in Fayetteville.
- Danielle Comstock, 20, of Manlius. She is a bartender at Green Lakes Lanes in the town of Manlius.
Eleven locations were checked for compliance with the law, and were not found to have made any violations. Those include:
- Bonefish Bar and Grill, Towne Center
- Rite-Aid, Towne Center
- Tops Grocery Store, Towne Center
- Uno Chicago Grill, Towne Center
- Red Robin, Towne Center
- Papa Gallo Restaurant, Genesee Street, Fayetteville
- Sunoco Express, West Genesee Street, Fayetteville
- JP Mulligan's, West Genesee, Fayetteville
- Hullar's Restaurant, East Genesee, Fayetteville
- The Beginning II, Manlius Center Road, DeWitt
- TGI Friday's, Erie Boulevard, DeWitt