continued "They really weren't getting the message," McLees said. "Unfortunately what their definition of safe is and my defintion of safe are two different things."
Open flame or heating equipment in the tents is not safe, he added.
"When one person wants to have creature comforts and have a little sterno in his nylon tent, he puts everybody else at risk," McLees said. "If they're not going to keep each other safe, I will."
McLees urged Miner to evict the campers from the area.
Protesters say Miner originally came to the camp to support their movement, and they are shocked by today's eviction.
"She has a history of breaking promises, so I guess it's not really a surprise," Dellicolli said.