Opening Day at the New York State Fair
Fairgoers enjoyed rides, games and time-honored traditions such as the butter sculpture at opening day of the New York State Fair Thursday, Aug. 23.
More like this story
- Scene Around Syracuse: Opening day at the Fair
- Downtown After Dark: Arts quietly blossom in Hawley-Lodi neighborhood
- Empire Brewing Company to make official New York State Fair beer
- Tim Scott at the Everson: Toronto art connections bring British sculptor to CNY
- SQHAP to exhibit ‘The Other New York: 2012’