Opening Day at the New York State Fair
Fairgoers enjoyed rides, games and time-honored traditions such as the butter sculpture at opening day of the New York State Fair Thursday, Aug. 23.
More like this story
- Scene Around Syracuse: Opening day at the Fair
- Downtown After Dark: Arts quietly blossom in Hawley-Lodi neighborhood
- FROM THE ASSEMBLY: State fair combines new attractions with old favorites
- Tiger, Begay, Weir, Villegas play skins at Atunyote
- Empire Brewing Company to make official New York State Fair beer