Meetings originally scheduled for Feb. 19 in both Skaneateles and Oswego have been canceled. We will post updated meeting dates and times for those locations when they become available.
Assemblyman Will Barclay (R,C,I - Pulaski) will be on hand to discuss state government at six different locations throughout the Assembly district during the month of February.
"People are concerned about how the state is handling a number of major issues - from education to health care. I'm glad to host these outreach events so that I can get to know new people and listen to their ideas. In the past, we've put people in contact with different resources to assist them and they've helped me introduce legislation to try to improve state policy," Barclay said. "It's a great opportunity for me too to take some of these town hall conversations back to Albany in our continued push for budget reform and lower taxes."
Listed are meeting times, dates and locations. The public is invited and encouraged to attend. Each meeting will last about an hour. For more information, call Barclay's office at 598-5185.
- Feb. 9: 6 p.m. at Lysander Town Hall, 8220 Loop Road, Baldwinsville.
- Feb. 10: 5 p.m. at Fulton City Hall (Community Room), 141 South 1st St., Fulton.
- Feb. 17: 6 p.m. at Marcellus Town Hall, 24 East Main St., Marcellus.
- Feb. 22: 6 p.m. at Pulaski Village Offices, Meeting Room, 4917 North Jefferson St., Pulaski.
- Feb. 23, 5 p.m. at Hungerford Library, 40 Academy St., Mexico.
- Feb. 24, 6 p.m. at Camillus Town Hall (Court Room), 4600 W. Genesee St., Syracuse.