The Skaneateles Chamber of Commerce compiled this information and will print it updated in the 2011-2012 Skaneateles Phone Book that comes out July, 2011.
-EMERGENCY: Dial 911
-Lost and Found: 911 and ask for a Police officer to come take a report if you have lost something or if you have found something. BY NYS Law, the police department is supposed to maintain a file on all lost and found items.
-Village leash law issues: 911.
-Animal Control Issues (town): Town Clerk at 685-3473 during business hours. After hours call the Animal Control Officer at 575-3563.
-Laker Limo: 685-3030 two days in advance to arrange for a ride. Leave a message on the answering machine and a Laker Limo volunteer will call back to confirm.
-FISH: 685-6679. The Skaneateles Town Clerk's office will answer and work with FISH volunteers to meet your needs. Call Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 pm. Note: Try to call between 8 to 8:30 a.m. on the day of needed service, or call the day before for early appointments.
-Loan Closet a solution is in progress! More to come...
- Public Restroom Problems: 685-0552. After hours, call 911
- Village Water or Electric Department (nonemergency): 685-5628 during business hours. If busy or unavailable, call the answering service or leave a message. After hours call the answering service at 255-6049.
- Village DPW (nonemergency): 685-5977 during business hours. If busy or unavailable, call the answering service or leave a message. After hours call the answering service at
- Village Sewer Department (non-emergency): 685-5426 during business hours. If busy or unavailable, call the answering service or leave a message. After hours the answering service: 255-6050.
- Town Highway Department (non-emergency): 685-6718 or 952-2643.
- Town Water & Sewer Department (non-emergency): 729-3623 or 729-3483.
- Skaneateles Fire Department (non-emergency):685-3496.
- SAVES (non-emergency): 685-5217.