The Skaneateles Village Board of Trustees held its annual meeting at 7 p.m. Monday April 5.
According to village law, the mayor of the village is to make all appointments of non-elected officials subject to the approval of the village board, including the mayor.
Mayor Bob Green read through the list of appointments to individual boards and committees, which included:
* Municipal Board: Dave Blackwell and Dana Hall, three-year terms
* Planning Board: Lauren Waite, five-year term
* Board of Appeals: Lisa Banuski, five-year term
* Cemetery Board: Robert D. Gray, three-year term
* Housing Authority: Sharon Paddock, five-year term
* Village Clerk/Treasurer: Patricia A. Couch
* Deputy Village Clerk/Treasurer: Audrey C. Clark
* Historical Landmarks Preservation Commission: (all one-year terms) Charles N. Williams, chair, Pat Blackler, Katharine Dyson, Karlene Miller, Dave Neibert, Andrew Ramsgard, Mona Smalley, Beverly White and Kihm Winship
* Tree Advisory Board: (all one-year terms, five-member board) Ann Neibert, chair, Nancy Easter and Richard Westover
The board also made appointments for department liaisons and special committee assignments.
In other news:
* The Skaneateles Firemen's Field Days will return for another year.
The village board approved the fire department's request to hold the Field Days once again on Labor Day weekend, Saturday and Sunday Sept. 4 and 5. The annual parade will be at 4 p.m. Sept. 5 with fireworks at 9:45 p.m.
* The board acknowledged and approved a revision to the town's SEQR lead agency request for its local law regarding wind energy conversion systems.
The board had previously approved the request to acknowledge the town as lead agency, however the SEQR review was approved as an "unlisted" action when it was supposed to be a Type I action.
The town previously amended its resolution on the matter and rescheduled the public hearing on wind energy conversion systems for 7:15 p.m. May 6 at Town Hall.