Fire in Van Buren

Four Baldwinsville residents are homeless due to a fire that broke out at their apartment at 1 Cedarwood Boulevard in Van Buren. Their home sustained water and smoke damage.

Route 48 near Village Green was lined with fire trucks as officials worked to put the fire out. Traffic along the road was reduced to one lane.

The Onondaga-Oswego Chapter of the American Red Cross is providing emergency assistance to the residents.

Vote on this Story by clicking on the Icon


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Sign in to comment