Jul 23, 2009 staff reports Uncategorized
This Week with La Familia de la Salsa:
THIS SATURDAY July 25th…
“Salsa Son Timba” at the NY Wine and Jazz Fest!!!
Don’t miss the Syracuse debut of the 12 piece Latin orchestra “Salsa Son Timba”
THIS SATURDAY JULY 25th at the NY Wine and Jazz Fest in Clinton Square!
It’s FREE! Come to one of our three sets: 5pm-6:30, 7:30pm-8:15, AND 9:15pm-10!!
Wear your La Familia T-Shirt and join us for some sizzling rueda in the square!
For map and directions, go to http://www.clintonsquare.com/map.htm
THIS THURSDAY July 23th…
Thursday Nights at Metro are BACK!
Starting this week, join us EVERY Thursday night for
NOCHE DE SALSA!!!
Relax with a cocktail and sushi while enjoying the best Latin
dance music in CNY… spun by our very own DJ La Maquina!
It’s only $3 to party from 9:30pm-1am… 21+ event!
Metro Lounge & Cafe, 505 Westcott St, Syracuse
THIS FRIDAY July 24th…
Beginner Salsa “Survival” Lesson!!
July 24 … 8:15 – 9:30pm – just prior to Havana Nights Latin Dance!
$7 – Pastime Athletic Club, 1314 N Salina St, Syracuse
Learn fundamentals of Cuban style salsa in a fun, relaxed group setting!
It’s “the most FUN you will ever have on the dance floor”!
You’ll LOVE it or your money back!!!
NO partner necessary. NO experience necessary.
La Familia’s “Havana Nights Latin Dance Party”!
the LARGEST weekly Latin dance in the history of Syracuse!
…with 100-150 in attendance EVERY week! Beginner dancers ALWAYS WELCOME!
* Fri, July 24th … 9:30pm – 2am … $5
* VENUE: Pastime Athletic Club, 1314 N Salina St, Syracuse, Click for Map
* DJ “la Maquina” spins CNY’s finest Latin mix direct from the streets
of la Habana, Puerto Rico, Colombia y todo el mundo!
* Salsa, Merengue, Bachata, Chachacha, Reggaeton y Timba!
* HUGE hardwood dance floor!!!
* Off street parking for 100+ cars!
* Beginner “Salsa Survival Lesson”: 8:15-9:30pm
* 17+ event students ALWAYS welcome!
* “bridging cultures through dance…one step at a time”!!!
Apr 25, 2017